Precision Triangle BD300PT/Dual
Our Precision Triangle has been one of the most requested products to date and now it has a baby brother, the smaller Precision Triangle is 300mm compared to our 450mm version Standard features...
Our Precision Triangle has been one of the most requested products to date and now it has a baby brother, the smaller Precision Triangle is 300mm compared to our 450mm version
Standard features include:
- Marked angle markings, professionally engraved using state-of-the-art laser engraving equipment. All set out at 1-degree increments, with prominent markings at 5, 10, 15, 20, 22.5, 30, 40 and 45.
- Metric Scale Markings and Imperial, laser engraved accurately
- 20mm set holes at 96mm centres, and 135. for 45-degree placement the standard for MFT tops, ideal for ensuring your fence and track are at a perfect 90 degrees.
- Setting up and edge pins.
NEW Features with Benchdogs Precision Triangle:
- Easy to remove side cheek/foot with thumbscrews, eliminating tools to remove, no more looking for that hex key or screwdriver. The aluminium cheek is set at 228 mm for ease of use and able to be moved to both edges of the triangle
Accurate within 20 microns as recorded by our CMM machine, each Precision Triangle will be supplied with its own calibration report.
Precision CNC made in the UK with tooling plate aluminium and anodised with a Satin Finish Black finish.
Our large precision triangle is lightweight and has a satin finish. Each edge of the precision triangle has metric laser engraved marking as well as angled markings for accuracy.
The goal of this product was a practical but elegant design following our hexagon pattern design that is instantly recognisable to our brand.
1 x CNC Precision Aluminium 450 Triangle
2 x Alignment T Dogs
2 x Setting & Alignment Pins - Stainless Steel
1 x Machined Aluminium Cheek
2 x Stainless Steel Thumbscrews